Ok? Ok.

Tell me in the comments if you got that reference.

Because if you did, then we can be friends.

Dat book doe! Like oh my GAWD that book is my life. If you haven’t read The Fault in Our Stars, you might want to. However, the content may be a little graphic, so ask your parents or a friend who has read it if they think it’s okay for you. If you think you can’t take all of the {insert descriptive AND appropriate noun here} anymore, then ditch it. There isn’t enough time in your life to read a bad book.

I donwanna spoil the whole book for you, so ask a friend to. JK, it’s basically a rom-com on chemo. Twenty One Pilots (TØP) is in the movie, so go check that out as well. Like I said though, if you don’t like it, don’t read it. Or watch it, for that matter. It’s all cool.

This book has some serious reach. I mean, even my cousin from India has read it. Like I said, SERIOUS REACH!

As for ratings, I give this book a 5 BILLION TRILLION MILLION KAZILLION, but only for detail. JK, this gets, well, that for having such loveable characters and being such a wonderful way to pass time and enjoy it. I don’t think this book has any haters, but if it does, they’re banned from my blog. I can safely say the majority of them are psychos. I’m going to stop offending people now.

KKKKBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII